[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Aug 30 18:58:42 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 31 August 2004 12:41 AM, Alexandre Courbot <Alexandre.Courbot at lifl.fr> wrote:
> > Try the following in your config.php file:
> > - comment out $PrintTemplateFmt
> > - comment out $EnablePrint = 1
>
>Unfortunately if I do this I get the printable view in my non-printable
>template, which is not the desired effect at all.
>
>However, I have another (violent) solution in my config.php:
>
>if ($wiki_action != 'print')
>   include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php");
>
>Okay, that's bad! :) But it does the trick as a temporary
>solution.

Are you able to send me a link to a non-working version, with

    $enablediag = 1;

And perhaps list your config.php file.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this, as it sounds like a bug in
the publish script, or an interaction between it and something else.

My guess is that the template is being set incorrectly somewhere
and once we can find where, it should be easy to fix. I hope.

One other thing you could try: comment out everything in config.php
*except* the include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php"); plus
your logo, your template and $enablediag = 1;

Does the problem still occur?

--
JR