[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.devel2 released

Hochstrasser Benedikt bhoc
Sun Aug 29 12:27:09 CDT 2004

Patrick Michaud wrote:

In general I usually have the Unix+Apache platforms pretty well covered,
but at the moment I don't have an easy way to test Windows, IIS, or OS
X, so news from those platforms is always quite useful.
<<<

FWIW I have slackware/mini_httpd/php5.0.x and WinXP/BRS
WebWeaver/php5.0.x right here at home. If you want me to "cross certify"
any upcoming release, please let me know.

(1.0.x works just fine, so I'm pretty confident there shouldn't be too
many apacheisms in the next version)

--
Ben