[Pmwiki-users] Create a Wiki page through a script

Thomas Weibel thomas
Thu Aug 26 08:26:14 CDT 2004

> Ummmm, I'm not sure I understand entirely.  You want the Main.Login
> page to be created with a password already in place?  No problem:
> [..]
> Or, if you just want the page to be completely locked against editing
> except by the admin password,  use $page['passwdedit'] = '*'; instead.

What I want is to create a new page in any group, even if this group is looked
by a password.

If I create a login page before using my version of sessionauth.php, everything
works okay. But when I use it in an existing installation of PmWiki where admin
and edit passwords are set, my script can't create the login page -> an endless
loop gets started because WritePage needs authorization:

- try to authenticate
- login page doesn't exist
- write it (needs authorization)
- try to authenticate
- ...

I hope could describe my problem a little bit better than in the last e-mail.

thom