[Pmwiki-users] problems with update to 1.0.6

Constantin Basturea cbasturea
Thu Aug 19 13:47:14 CDT 2004

I just updated my PmWiki installation from 0.6 to 1.0.6, and ran into
some problems.

In the first place, I got a bunch of error messages that were
apparently caused by tlayout.php, so I uploaded the "old" version back
-- but now I got the following error message when I'm trying to access
the print version of a page:

"Warning: file(/pub/skins/print/print.tmpl): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/home/chroot/home/cbasturea/thenewpr.com/wiki/scripts/tlayout.php on line 53

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
home/chroot/home/cbasturea/thenewpr.com/wiki/scripts/tlayout.php on
line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/chroot/home/cbasturea/thenewpr.com/wiki/scripts/tlayout.php:53)
in /home/chroot/home/cbasturea/thenewpr.com/wiki/pmwiki.php on line
394"

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks so much!

Constantin Basturea