[Pmwiki-users] Several Questions from newbie

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Aug 10 10:12:56 CDT 2004

How hard would it be to add an alternate syntax (in addition to the
existing syntax), something like [:style width=50%:] or [:width:50%:]

That would solve it for 1.0.

I've been away for about 3 weeks, so I'm curious to know how things are
coming on PmWiki 2.0.  Any estimates on the much anticipated release
date (month?).

Cheers!

Steven Leite