[Pmwiki-users] per page customization

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Aug 9 11:01:49 CDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 06:21:04PM +0200, Thomas N. Burg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to send email-notifications for a page or a group. Is that
> already possibly.
> I have several different user-groups and don't want to bug them with
> notifications that don't belong to them.
> I know I asked this question some time ago but don't remember if there
> is an answer to that.

1.  In a local configuration file, set $MailPostsFile to be per-group or
    per-page:

    $MailPostsFile = FmtPageName("$WikiDir/.mailposts.\$Group",$pagename);

2.  In a per-page or per-group configuration file, set $MailPostsTo
    to the email address(es) of the person(s) who should be notified
    when that page or group is updated.