[Pmwiki-users] popen() issue (2nd)

J. Meijer commentgg
Wed Aug 4 16:08:56 CDT 2004

I got no response to my popen() question: the call to popen in pmwiki causes a warning related to the safemode environment on my host. So the issue is serious: I can't run pmwiki without error. Note: this is new host behaviour.

I thought it would be something well-known and trivial to reply to. I asked the question because I thought pmwiki had recently switched to a full php implementation of versioning, no longer relying on external programs. Or PHPdiff. Seems I was wrong, apparently this applies only to the patch, not the diff. But some doubt was cast in relation to PHPdiff.

I'll try installing PHPdiff, thanks Nils.

jan