[Pmwiki-users] Disabling CamelCaps -> not working PmWiki-Group

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Tue Aug 3 03:04:38 CDT 2004

I just had to disable the CamelCaps-Links because I've started a Wiki
for LDAP documentation and as LDAP-Schemas use a lot of CamelWords it
would be too hard to exclude them all from parsing.

After that I've noticed that the PmWiki group misses a lot of links.
Because it is a great ressource we probably should make sure that the
words there are linked too in future revisions even if CamelCaps are
disabled?

-- Balu