[Pmwiki-users] own special markups are causing <pre > statements in the html output

Peter Heuchert lists
Thu Apr 29 08:11:38 CDT 2004

Hi Marcus,

yes this is working. Thank you. But it does not solve my problem.
Sorry.  The iframe was no problem for me, because I do include a page
which is build with some server side includes running some scripts on
the server. Guess nothing was can't be solved with PHP but I just
reworked the site to PmWiki and did not start to learn PHP yet.

I tried some variations of the x-include hack to define some html
statements as I noticed the <pre> behaviour.
I guess it is a result of the way the code is returned to PmWiki.
[[x-include:....]]  is using a function which returns a string. Looks
like PmWiki
does take it as preformated text out of any reason.

Peter