[Pmwiki-users] strange paths - supplement: $_GET-vars doesn't work

Marcus Brauer imb-its
Mon Apr 26 17:11:14 CDT 2004

Hello again,

now I found out, that $_GET variables doesn't work with this new syntax.
Again, the unwanted syntax is:
  "path/to/pmwiki.php?pagename=GroupName.PageName"

$_GET variables do create an URL like this:
path/to/pmwiki.php?pagename=GroupName.PageName?par_name=par_value

Seems quite clear, that it doesn't work :(
But I run some php driven forms inside my PmWiki pages, using my own
little php-include-command for PmWiki. I need $_GET variables to work.

Can anybody help me to get my old path format f?r PmWiki pages?
My old format was: "path/to/pmwiki.php/GroupName/PageName"

Best Regards
Marcus Brauer