[Pmwiki-users] Structure of complex cookbook modules

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Apr 22 18:40:07 CDT 2004

On Friday, 23 April 2004 10:56 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:40:18AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>>
>> - the barrier I have struggled with is with style sheets; the
>>   calendar script relies on a style sheet to make the display
>>   work -- I haven't found a way to tell pmwiki to "load this
>>   style sheet when you load this script" -- but it ought to be
>>   possible, I think
>
>Have the script place it in $HTMLHeaders[].  You can either do:
>
>   $HTMLHeaders[] = "<link rel='stylesheet'
>href='url/path/to/stylesheet' />";

>Pm

Of course, thank you. And I think I can fairly easily configure it
so wikilog.php and its style sheet only load in the calendar and
calendar news groups.

Now if I just have to work out why for some people the Publish
button doesn't work...

Sometimes the obvious is hard to see. Apparently, many motorists
who drive into the backs of buses say they didn't see them.

--
JR