[Pmwiki-users] Structure of complex cookbook modules

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Apr 22 16:56:17 CDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:40:18AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> - the barrier I have struggled with is with style sheets; the
>   calendar script relies on a style sheet to make the display
>   work -- I haven't found a way to tell pmwiki to "load this
>   style sheet when you load this script" -- but it ought to be
>   possible, I think

Have the script place it in $HTMLHeaders[].  You can either do:

   $HTMLHeaders[] = "<link rel='stylesheet' href='url/path/to/stylesheet' />";

or you can do

   $HTMLHeaders[] = "<style type='text/css'><!--
     /* calendar specific stylesheet information */
     --></style>";

Or, if this doesn't work, let me know what the problem is and we'll make
a solution.  Module-specific stylesheets is definitely something that
should be supported.