[Pmwiki-users] Relative Paths for images?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Apr 21 10:17:00 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 01:19:56AM -0400, Brian Peyton wrote:
> I have some images and pmwiki on a directory on my server.
>
> However for images I can't seem to use something like
> /dirtowiki/wiki/pub/images/wiki.png (which would be filed in as
> http://mydns/dirtowiki/wiki/pub/images/wiki.png) to inline images.

You can do   ThisSite:/dirtowiki/wiki/pub/images/wiki.png.
"ThisSite" is a built-in InterMap reference to the root of the current
website.

> Another solution would be if I could use something like $PubDirUrl except in
> wiki code. Is that possible?

You can always create your own InterMap reference--i.e.,
in localmap.txt add:

   PubDir    http://mydns/dirtowiki/wiki/pub/

and then in the markup text you can do:

   PubDir:images/wiki.png