[Pmwiki-users] Suggestion for mail notification

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Apr 19 13:40:01 CDT 2004

Hi Patrick

Here are some ideas for making it easier for people when they're tweaking
the mail notifications:

* Add an action that displays the current text, as it'd look like if it
  was to be sent now. That way, when you have a long delay, it's quicker
  seeing what the message will look like when you try different formats.

* Add an action that forces a mail notification to be sent immediately.

Maybe you can file them in your pile suggestions for improvements :-)
I just thought of them as I made a trivial change.

/Christian