[Pmwiki-users] Utility Request

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Apr 18 09:11:42 CDT 2004

I have an old wiki site (UseMod Wiki) that I would like to convert over to
PmWiki.  It's rather large, so cutting and pasting the old site page by page
isn't an option.  But at the same time, spending 24 hours writing a script
to do the conversion also isn't time worthy, because I could probably
cut-and-paste the entire website in 3-4 hours time.

Anybody have any ideas?

I've examined the format of the UseMod db files, and it's not too terribly
difficult to understand, but I'm a bit weak with PHP.  I also don't fully
understand how PmWiki reads/writes records to it's own DB (although it's a
heck of a lot simpler than UseMod from what I've seen).

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-S