答复: [Pmwiki-users] Unicode problem again.(German, Chinese)

Chen, Teng chent
Thu Apr 15 09:04:31 CDT 2004

Sorry for the autoformating-links of outlook,

The 1st 3 links should be

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikide/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.Tes

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikizhcn/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.T
est

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikiutf8/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.T
est

P.S.:after click maybe you need refresh them to take the correct encoding.

Teng

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com] ´ú±í Chen, Teng
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: Donnerstag, 15. April 2004 16:31
ÊÕ¼þÈË: 'Patrick R. Michaud'
³­ËÍ: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Unicode problem again.(German, Chinese)

Hello Pm,

Thanks for your time!

I 'm sorry that  my question maybe not clear.

I want a page that can contains English,Chinese and German.

Even so I've tried your advices ,but the same problem still remains.

Test areas(in Unix):

DE:(no, no, it can not chinese)

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikide/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.Tes

CHN:

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikizhcn/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.T

est

My "utf-8"(without i18n):

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/pmwikiutf8/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.T

est

Something Interesting: Chinese shows better in there then in my PC with then

same folder.

My "utf-8"(in my PC)

http://home.in.tum.de/~chent/html-data/images/pmwikiWin2k.jpg

Pmwiki Chinese(utf-8) Page: !!!It shows all right here, just what I want.

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWikiZhCn/WikiSandbox

It seems like that something wrong with the LinkText-aware.

f.ex. "Fr¨¹hlingszwiebeln"

With "prevent formatting" it's ok and if it begins with small, it shows all

right.

I m not good with en/decoding, The solution is near but I don't know how

long it takes until I find it out.

Teng

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----

·¢¼þÈË: Patrick R. Michaud [mailto:pmichaud at pobox.com]

·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: Mittwoch, 14. April 2004 16:50

ÊÕ¼þÈË: Chen, Teng

³­ËÍ: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Unicode problem again.(German, Chinese)

If you're wanting to do pages in Chinese, simply download the latest

i18n.tgz file from http://www.pmichaud.com/pub/pmwiki/i18n.tgz, unpack

the file into your pmwiki directory, then add the line

   XLPage('zh','PmWikiZhCn.XLPage');

to your local/config.php.  This will take care of all settings for Chinese

language modification, including the charset parameter, $Newline, etc.,

without having to make any modifications to the pmwiki.php file.

For German one simply does  XLPage('de','PmWikiDe.XLPage');  instead.

Pm

Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com