[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki, suexec and php as cgi

Trevis Martin tumblebear
Wed Apr 14 12:46:54 CDT 2004

Okay, I tried it.  I"m still getting the same message when trying to
use any of the links off of the index page.
Any other thoughts?  I suppose I can see if its a flaw in the
scripthandling with my hosting provider.

best,

Trevis