[Pmwiki-users] CSS Layouts not working in Mozilla/Netscape

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Apr 14 08:33:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 09:26:49AM -0400, Monte Padget wrote:

>    Hello.  I  am trying to set up PmWiki on my personal machine so that I
>    can  learn  it before making it available on the Web. However, I can't
>    seem  to  get  Mozilla  Firefox or Netscape to use the CSS files. They
>    both  work  correctly when visiting the PmWiki Web page, but not on my
>    local  machine.  It  works  fine in IE. This behavior is seen from the
>    intial install, before I try and customize.

Most likely the $PubDirUrl variable is being set incorrectly--this tells
PmWiki (and the browser) where to find the needed CSS files.  Since it's
working in IE, it's probably being set to a value that is "almost right".
You might try setting the value of $PubDirUrl explicitly.  Out of
curiosity, what does the URL you're using to access the page look like?