[Pmwiki-users] Anybody ever presented PmWiki?

Nils Knappmeier nk
Fri Apr 9 02:25:59 CDT 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody ever made a presentation about PmWiki. I'm
quite enthusiastic about it at the moment (you can ask any of my friends
to confirm that.) So as I'm going to use it for several things in our
student society right now, people have asked me to give a presentation about

1) how to use PmWiki
2) how to setup ones own PmWiki (especially, how to customize it)

It would be cool, if anybody had some slides of a presentation already
held. That would give me some help in organizing myself.

Nils