[Pmwiki-users] Linking to uploads in different group - bug or feature? :)

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Thu Apr 8 17:02:32 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:17:17AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Neither a bug nor a feature -- AFAICT, Main/Attach:file.zip shouldn't do
> much of anything at all.  If it does, it's probably because of a local
> configuration you have on your site (e.g., a URL rewrite or $UploadUrlFmt
> setting).
> >
> > I was able to do so using "Main/Attach:file.zip", but this get's
> > displayed as  "Main/Attach:file.zip".

My fault - of course only Attach:file.zip gets linked and I just
watched the url which points to Main/file.zip - as long as you are in
Group Main :-]...

So there is no way to link to files in other rubrics? I was just
thinking of having a Group for Uploads and link to them from other
groups...

     Balu