[Pmwiki-users] Link on a image

Eric Celeste efc
Sun Apr 4 18:40:28 CDT 2004

> 1. I could not make it using the command "ThisSite", like you explained:
> [[http://php.educanet2.ch/explo/pmwiki/uploads/Main/upload.pdf
> ThisSite:/uploads/Main/pdf.png]])

If "Attach" works in your case, I would just use that.

I did find a way to make ThisSite work in your case, using
"ThisSite:/explo/pmwiki/uploads/Main/pdf.png", but I don't think that is any
better than what you have done. See your test page for my example.

> 2. you have to  write after the image (pdf in your exemple page), if not the
> image will be aligned to the right, is there another workaround?

I don't know how to stop this behavior of images. I found it frustrating as
well, and adding text or even just a "." after the image stopped the
alignment.

Have fun!
...Eric

Eric Celeste / 612-624-4126 / efc at umn.edu / http://umn.edu/home/efc
Associate University Librarian for Information Technology
University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) Libraries