[Pmwiki-users] cache.php question..

Brian bcook-pmwiki
Sat Apr 3 15:00:19 CST 2004

Hello all,

I just started using cache.php and it does seem to help speed things up,
but it does a strange thing on cached pages.

It puts the $Group.$PageName in the upper left of every page that comes
out of the cache.

I enabled the debug thinking that might show me something but all it does
it what it says it does, which is put a [Cached] heading in the title.

So how do I use the cache w/o having the extra writing?

an example of this can be seen at:

http://wiki.bsdwebsolutions.com/

The page HomePage is part of the group BsdWebSol

I thank you for taking the time to read this message.

- Brian