[Pmwiki-users] Easily Hackable?

Lee Corbridge, DVM leecdvm
Thu Apr 1 06:34:25 CST 2004

Hi Hagan ...

We're talking to a novice here so please keep that in mind.

So you installed two wiki's.  One in the main directory ( after
public_html ) and the other was installed under the main directory (
before public_html)?  Then you linked the two wiki.d directories to
each other or did you alias them?  Sorry been a very long week so far
with very little sleep.

My needs are similar.  I need to have a wiki that anyone can contribute
to if they are a member of the group, yet I need to control access to
that group through htaccess or some other script/member system, and yet
have those outside be able to view only "some" of the content ( limited
areas ).

Is this what you are doing?  Please say yes.   ;-)

On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 02:05 AM,
Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:06:49 -0700
> From: "H. Fox" <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Easily Hackable?
> To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
>
> I whipped up an example.
>
> So... is this "easily hackable" or "hardly hackable"?
>
> Hagan

I Hope This Helps ...
Keep Looking Up

Doc

Lee Corbridge, DVM ~ allcritters at yahoo.com
http://www.allcritters.com ~ Sebring, FL
Member AVMA, AAFP ~ USDA Accredited

Practice Limited To Cats Of All Sizes

"Life is about creating yourself."  -- George Bernard Shaw

change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  -- Margaret Mead