[Pmwiki-users] Passwords - crypt error

Nathan Jones nathanj
Tue Sep 16 03:14:26 CDT 2003

I'm trying to enable a site-wide edit password for
http://optimo.com.au/wiki/ and have encountered some hassles. In
local.php, I've tried:

$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = array(crypt('foo'));
//Have tried with and without sessionauth.php:
//include_once("scripts/sessionauth.php");

First problem is that I don't really understand the difference between
including or not including sessionauth.php.

The main problem is this error:

Warning: crypt() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in
/home/optimo/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1017

Any thoughts on what could cause it? When including sessionauth.php,
password protection works, but the error still appears. When not
including it, I get "Cannot modify header information" warnings and no
password prompt.

Any ideas on what I need to do? PHP version 4.3.2, according to:
http://optimo.com.au/phpinfo.php

--
Nathan Jones