[Pmwiki-users] Local customization markup generator

J. Perkins jason
Fri Sep 12 16:27:13 CDT 2003

Oooo...this looks very promising, downloading now. This might be a way
to get rid of flexlayout. And if you could include other wiki pages into
the template it could get rid of webmenu too.

I like it. I don't see any problem with adding HTML comments to mark
sections, that's pretty common stuff for templates.

Jason
379