[Pmwiki-users] headlines

alboldt@gmx.net alboldt
Thu Sep 11 03:00:23 CDT 2003

Hi !

I'm new to this list - and new in using pmwiki (0.5.20). I think it's great
to install, customize and use.

I've got a question (searched the archive, but didn't found a thread about
that):

When I edit a (new or existing) dokument and put a headerline level 1 (!
anything) in the first line, it won't be displayed as a headline but as normal
text.
To work around, I added an empty line before, but when it is saved, the
first blankline will be cut off and the result will be the same.

Any suggestions ?

Second question: can I post mails to this mailinglist only with my specified
email-account ? My problem: during the day I could better use a second
account, the one I specified my subscription data I mainly use at home .

Knut