[Pmwiki-users] more questions on WikiCalendar

Paul Lewis paull
Wed Oct 29 07:46:09 CST 2003

Hi,

I have 2 more questions about WikCalendar.

1)
I got the WikiCalendar with publish support working fine. Looks great!

And then for some dumb reason I made a change to local.php ( I removed
the '#' on the enable WikiTrails setting.).
Now the WikiCalendar won't work. Instead I get an error message that says:

"*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare handlepublish() in
*/var/www/html/wiki/local/print-publish.php* on line *63"

To resolve the err I then quickly changed the setting back in local.php
to make the error go away, BUT the err msg. didn't go away.

So now I'm stuck an err msg and no calendar. :(

2)
Second question relates to the WikiCalendar and the  Webmenu. I want the
Calendar to appear with my webmenu but it doesn't.
I made the change in local.php to declare my menu as the default menu
for all Groups on the whole site,
but it doesn't appear to be working in any other group except the group
it was originally created for.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Paul