[Pmwiki-users] Error with the WikiCalendar

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Oct 28 17:30:19 CST 2003

Is there by any chance a blank line at the end of Calendar.php?

If so, delete it and try again.

JR
--
John Rankin

On Wednesday, 29 October 2003 12:43 PM, Paul Lewis <paull at usca.edu> wrote:
Hi,

I've been having fun with several successes so far in gettting things to
work with PmWiki, but now I've hit a snag that has me stumped. I thought
I was following the instructions to the letter, but I'm getting the
following error msg. when trying to finish up the Calendar installation:

*Warning*: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/wiki/local/Calendar.php:1) in
*/var/www/html/wiki/index.php* on line *362

I checked the offending line 362 in index.php, but I didn't see anything
obvious to change there.

I'm using the "plain" scripts. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul
*

PS - Thanks for a great program.