[Pmwiki-users] No longer interpreting [[<<]]...

Glenn Rice glenn_rice
Tue Oct 14 20:51:13 CDT 2003

Hopefully this will be an easy question for someone...

I had to restore my site recently from backup (after a serious crash at
my hosting provider). PMWiki came back and ran straight away, except for
a few file permissions problems which were easily fixed.

However, now it seems to be ignoring [[<<]] codes! It ignores them both
in my pages and in the TextFormatting summary at the bottom of the Edit
page screen.

All other formatting on other pages seems to be working fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn