[Pmwiki-users] New directive [[$Attachlist:<path>]]

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Nov 30 15:21:26 CST 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> Hi
>
> A modified version of upload.php can be found here:
>
> 	http://wiki.lyx.org/local/upload.php-copy
>
> Now I'm going to see if I can fix the creation of directories, so that if
> you do: Attach:dir/dir1/dir2/aFile.txt, all the necessary directories will
> be created (instead of just one level as it is today).

That was that... now there's also a function mkdirRecursive() that
creates the parent directories if necessary. The function is at the end of
the new version of upload.php, and can be seen at the URI above.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr