[Pmwiki-users] Automatic page table of contents with [[toc]]

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Nov 29 20:03:20 CST 2003

I'm interested in creating a mini-toc for a wiki page but thus far have
been stymied about how it should handle embedded WikiWords and
formatting in the toc links (and, I've been working on a few other
development priorities).  If we can get consensus about how those
should be handled I'd be happy to take it further.

Pm