[Pmwiki-users] Unpassworded pages in passworded groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Nov 29 16:29:31 CST 2003

Actually, there *is* a way to have unpassword protected pages or groups
within a password-protected set--simply set the password for the page
(or group) to be "nopass" and no password will be required.  This
feature was added in 0.5.7 but the documentation on PmWiki.Passwords
apparently hasn't been updated.

Pm