[Pmwiki-users] deleting the pages : I don't understand

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Nov 25 06:36:32 CST 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Marc DROULEZ wrote:

> That's just what I wanted to read !
> Nobody can make disappear any page without me being able to retrieve it.
>
> but then, what is the use of "delete" ???

When a page is "deleted", it's (old) contents is invisible to normal
users. In fact, links to the deleted page will even look like links to
pages that do not exist. If it doesn't seem to work for you, make sure you
don't have spaces or emtpy lines after the keyword 'delete'.

And if you still have problems getting it to work at your site, test it
on a page in this area:

	http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/Playground/Playground

/Christian
--