[Pmwiki-users] deleting the pages : I don't understand

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Tue Nov 25 05:01:44 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 10:30:43AM +0100, Marc DROULEZ wrote:
> Is the only way of deleting a page is to delete the file ? (by deleting a
> page, I think exactly "erasing any trace of it / remove the file")

On a public site that would mean that if someone deleted a page to break
the site there would be no way to recover the original content. The way
PmWiki copes with the issue is intentionally non-destructive.

Carlo
--
Per la libert? di Impresa: http://www.scriptaworks.com/swpat/
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org