[Pmwiki-users] Mailposts not working

Edward Andrews edward
Tue Nov 18 06:46:09 CST 2003

I'm trying to get an email when my wiki is updated, using the mail post
script.  I've put

include_once("scripts/mailposts.php");
$EnableMailPosts=1;                   # to enable mailposts
$MailPostsTo="edward at aldreth.com";    # where to send mail notificati$
$MailPostsDelay=1800;                 # wait for initial post to age $
$MailPostsSquelch=7200;               # require at least two hours be$

into my local.php, as instructed, but it doesn't work.  It doesn't produce
any errors.  I've put it at the start of local.php because i've noticed in
the past that a silly mistake stops the rest of local.php working and this
isn't happening this time (i.e.it ia still working).

One thing I have wondered about is that I'm redirecting so I can hide
pmwiki.php in browsers' location bars.  Will this mean that local.php is
looking for scripts/mailposts.php under meeting, which is the placeholder
file, rather than under wiki, which is the directory that actually has
pmwiki in?

Or does anyone have other suggestions?

Thanks

Edward