[Pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Nov 9 20:47:41 CST 2003

How about something like (in local.php):

function MyFmtUrlLink($pat,$ref,$txt) {
  if ($txt=='' && preg_match('/^([^:]*):(.*)$/',$ref,$match)
      && @$InterMapUrls[$match[1]]) $txt=$match[2];
  return FmtUrlLink($pat,$ref,$txt);
}

$FmtUrlLink = 'MyFmtUrlLink';

I haven't tested this at all, but it ought to be pretty close to
workable.

Pm