[Pmwiki-users] Calendar/wikilog & more

Jean-Claude Wiki at jcgg.net
Sun May 11 05:10:01 CDT 2003

Hi,

I installed PmWiki last week. I am really impressed and I am starting =
some local "window-dressing" for our own applications.

1/ While perusing last month PmWiki-user archive, I found a reference to =
a "calendar/wikilog script" which was not part of the release i =
downloaded (version .23). Does that mean there is somewhere a repository =
of some other scripts?=20

2/ I run into problems with [[table]] and [[cell]] command, especially =
with background color (I do obtain background colors, but almost never =
the one i choose!). Anybody has a fix?

3/ the way the thread of your archive is presented seems very =
convenient. Is there a script? And would it read a mailbox and organize =
this kind of archive?

4/ uploading works fine so far in my modest experiments with small =
files. Is there a way for the user (not the webmaster) to confirm the =
file after reception and visualization before it is 'definitively' kept =
on the disk? (in one of my trial, i uploaded a .ppt file which arrived =
corrupted --according to Acrobat reader at least-- and there was no way =
to delete it except going to my ftp application)

Keep up the good work,
Sincerely,

Jean-Claude