[Pmwiki-users] Re: File permissions/ownership problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 9 13:32:13 CDT 2003

If you take the approach I described below, don't forget to remove
the script when you're finished.  Otherwise someone might re-execute
the script and overwrite all of the changes made since you executed
it the first time.  (This is partly why PmWiki doesn't provide this
script by default.)

I may play with the idea of creating an admin.php script that
handles most of the administrative options that people encounter,
such as recovering files from an old wiki.d directory, renaming
pages, moving pages to other groups, etc.  This script would require
explicit enabling in local.php and be password protected via the
admin password.

Pm