[newsletter] [Pmwiki-users] automatically include pgcust.php

Bernhard Weichel in pmwiki-users pmwiki-users at b-weichel.2in.de
Sun May 4 15:08:27 CDT 2003

For me it is ok. I do not install a new verion in "blind faith".

But I do not really understand why it would make the documentation easier.

apropos distribution, I would like to see the .cvsignore not to exclude
the customizations. This I have to change for each new version since I
maintain my installations under my own CVS.

--Bernhard