[Pmwiki-users] enhanced search?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu May 1 16:03:07 CDT 2003

On Friday, 2 May 2003 5:08 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu>=
 wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> And maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to search for
> "{{free links}}" and turn up anything useful.

Searches for "{{free links}}" now appears to work in the enhanced search
capabilities. =20

Pm

---
Really good! One suggestion (he said hesitantly). Would it be useful if =
the search results page decoded the search string, instead of just echoing =
it back? Specifically:

   Searching for '"Home" and "Page" in "Main"'
   Searching for '"home" not "page"'
   Searching for '" " in "Main"'

and so on. After all, pmwiki knows exactly what it's doing, even if the sea=
rcher isn't quite sure...

JR