[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki fails with long numeric page names

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Mar 31 22:07:10 CST 2003

Diagnosis: if the $RecentChanges array has page names of the form {{=
20030401}}, the update to RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges fails and =
wipes out the existing content of these pages.

One work around would be to make the $RecentChanges array use $Title_ and =
allow page names of the form $Group[/.]$Title_ but I'm sure there is a =
better way...=20
--=20
JR

On Tuesday, 1 April 2003 2:47 PM, John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> =