[Pmwiki-users] Page preview can now be implemented rather easy

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Jun 18 16:16:53 CDT 2003

And there should be big flashing neon signs that say THIS IS A PREVIEW
ONLY. YOUR CHANGES ARE NOT YET SAVED. Okay, maybe not flashing :-)

-Scott
--=20
Is it possible to put out a text watermark that says "Preview" behind the =
body? My other browser (Omniweb) gives me a pretty blue "Unlicensed" =
watermark every now and then, just to remind me...

With an option for Scott to make the watermark flash, preferably in a =
subtle colour like fuchsia.

JR