[Pmwiki-users] Page preview can now be implemented rather easy

Giles Williams giles at aegidian.org
Wed Jun 18 04:35:17 CDT 2003

For my purpose I'd agree - unless you go all out and add something like
$WikiEntryStartFmt and $WikiEntry EndFmt variables where one could keep
stuff used to format the body of each wiki page (currently I use the
end of  $PageHeaderFmt to begin a <div> for the main body of the wiki
entry and the beginning of $PageFooterFmt to close the </div>).