[Pmwiki-users] GroupFooter page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 16 21:47:04 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 11:21:15AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> Is there a way to create support for a GroupFooter page and a
> [[nogroupfooter]] directive? It's obvious how to do this by
> modifying pmwiki itself, but not so obvious (to me, anyway)
> how to do it as a local customisation.

Added GroupFooter (via the obvious mod to pmwiki.php), and released as
0.5.3.

Pm

P.S.: Just for background, in 0.5.0-0.5.2 it might've been possible to
do something close to this via local modifications--something along
the lines of:

    $GroupFooterFmt = 'wiki:$Group.GroupFooter';
    $PageFooterFmt = array(&$GroupFooterFmt,$PageFooterFmt);
    $BrowseDirectives['[[nogroupfooter]]'] =
      '$GLOBALS["GroupFooterFmt"]="";';

This would not have been *exactly* the same processing that GroupHeader
does, but it would've been close.  Of course, this is no longer needed
as of 0.5.3--I'm just presenting this as an illustration of how it
potentially could've been done as a local modification.