[Pmwiki-users] Wiki trail styles

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 16 20:19:04 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 03:22:51PM +0100, Edward Andrews wrote:
> Would it be possible to remove the background colour style from WikiTrails.
> They conflict with the styles I am putting in via a CSS style sheet.

WikiTrails don't have a style associated with them.

In the PmWiki documentation there is a "%trail%" WikiStyle defined to
change the background of the wiki trails in the DocumentationIndex,
but this isn't a part of WikiTrails themselves, nor is it required to
use a WikiTrail.  And if you want to change/eliminate the %trail% WikiStyle,
just eliminate its definition from the PmWiki.GroupHeader page on your site.