[Pmwiki-users] Calendar script input

Ross Kowalski educoop at edu-coop.org
Thu Jun 12 14:49:30 CDT 2003

Hi,

I thought it might be nice to have a calendar markup of some kind which
I started a rough sketch of last night here

http://www.edu-coop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Calendar/WelcomePage

----

I have a modified calendar script from hotscripts.com which generates a
little calendar table and generates a link to a wiki page titled with
the days date.

I am looking for imput as to he best way to go about implementing this
feature.  I am thinking it might be best as an action like recent
changes which generates and returns a page, but I am not sure.

Ross