[Pmwiki-users] grouplist script

Jean-Claude wiki at jcgg.net
Wed Jun 11 16:43:04 CDT 2003

Hi,

thank you for Ross for uploading the grouplist.php file, which is a concept I like.

Obviously I may need some more help, because, after I saved the script "grouplist.php" in my personal scripts directory and I included it once in my local file, I got the following message error :

"Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/grouplist.php:81) in [path]/pmwiki.php on line 290".

So,  what am I doing wrong in installing it as a script ? What is this port 81alert? (I am using pmwiki 0.4.28)

thank you for your attention,

Jean-Claude