[Pmwiki-users] Path URL notation (was: printable-page not working)

Robin robin
Wed Jul 30 22:03:09 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:53:43PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> has to properly support the PATH_INFO environment variable (in Apache 2.0
> this means adding "AcceptPathInfo On" to the httpd configuration), and
OK, just turned that on. (and restarted httpd)

> generally it means that PHP cannot be running as a cgi program--it needs
> to be an Apache module or embedded in the server somehow.
It isn't.

However, it still doesn't seem to work.

> You can find out which mode your server is in by setting $EnableDiag=1;
> in local.php, then accessing a page with ?action=phpinfo and looking
> at the "Server API" line.  If it says "cgi", you're probably stuck with
> using the ?pagename= notation.  However, if it says anything else and you're
> still getting ?pagename=, then let me know so I can study your system a
> bit further.  :-)
OK, I have left EnableDiag on, so if you can have a look, it would be
good, thanks :)

While it shouldn't make a difference, I have ln -s'ed index.php to
pmwiki.php so that it loaded with just the /wiki/ URL.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.2y.net>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663
NB: New key!  Available from http://kallisti.2y.net/~robin/newgpgkey