[Pmwiki-users] Link problem with page titles

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Jul 20 19:46:57 CDT 2003

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:45:09PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > That's what happens if there isn't a 'Category.HomePage' or 'Category.Category'
> > page.  Should it do something different?  Right now it's not clear to me
> > what PmWiki should do when it's directed to a non-existent page like
> > this.
> No, that makes a whole lot of sense to me. The other thing I was
> thinking of was perhaps an index of all the pages in the category, so
> that way even if a HomePage hasn't been written, then it is still
> possible to see what all is there.

Hmm, that's a pretty good idea--I might even be able to create this as a
local customization.

Another option is to set $DefaultTitle in local/Group.php to the desired home page for the group, where "Group" is the name of the group -- the group's home doesn't have to be Group.Group or Group.HomePage.

So a file called Ideas.php containing the line

  $DefaultTitle = "GettingStarted";

will cause Ideas.GettingStarted to be the "home" for the Ideas group.

JR