[Pmwiki-users] Link problem with page titles

Robin robin
Fri Jul 18 15:54:08 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:45:09PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> That's what happens if there isn't a 'Category.HomePage' or 'Category.Category'
> page.  Should it do something different?  Right now it's not clear to me
> what PmWiki should do when it's directed to a non-existent page like
> this.
No, that makes a whole lot of sense to me. The other thing I was
thinking of was perhaps an index of all the pages in the category, so
that way even if a HomePage hasn't been written, then it is still
possible to see what all is there.

> One open source development motto is "release early, release often",
> so I try to follow that.  I also try fairly hard to keep releases safe
Sweet, I might pop that in now then :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.2y.net>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663
NB: New key!  Available from http://kallisti.2y.net/~robin/newgpgkey